Dear community members:
We may be facing an unprecedented public health crisis in our state.
We have decided to TEMPORARILY suspend office hours effective: Wednesday March 18th through Thursday April 16th. At that time we will reevaluate and assess risks to our practice members and staff and make a determination on resuming office hours and services.
We wanted to get the message out to you as soon as possible. Further communication regarding any updates will be forthcoming.
We will maintain a continuous flow of information, even during our closure. Please follow our website, Google business listing, and ensure that we have your correct contact information.
Public Health Guidance
We encourage you to continue to follow existing guidelines to protect your own health:
- Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds; use alcohol-based sanitizer if no water is available
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact (within 6 feet) with those who are sick
- Cover cough or sneeze with tissue, throw tissue in trash, wash hands
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched object and surfaces