Dear community members:
We will be closed for a short period while we balance out child care. We are tentatively scheduled to resume services starting June 1st.
We are excited to provide modified office operations startingJune 1st. This will allow us to provide services to those patients that require assessment or treatment related to neuromusculoskeletal pain or dysfunction.
Please call to schedule your appointment: 482-2053
How we are operating differently:
- We are spreading out appointments to reduce contact within our waiting room
- We will take added personal precautions as well as continue to disinfect surfaces and equipment following contact or use.
- We ask that any scheduled patient arrive on time and bring with them a mask or other face-covering while within the clinic.
We look forward to seeing all of you again!
Public Health Guidance
We encourage you to continue to follow existing guidelines to protect your own health:
- Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds; use alcohol-based sanitizer if no water is available
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact (within 6 feet) with those who are sick
- Cover cough or sneeze with tissue, throw tissue in trash, wash hands
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched object and surfaces